Thank you for participating in the WISDAA One-Act Festival!
WISDAA One-Act questions can be emailed to [email protected]
Video upload questions can be emailed to [email protected]
What to know before getting started:
- Have a backup of your video on Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or any other cloud storage service that allows private link sharing. You will be asked to provide a private backup link to your video.
- Be sure you understand sharing permissions for your backup video link.
Click here for sharing instructions
- Videos should be exported to 720p or 1080p. Judges will critique based on the content, not the quality of the video playback.
- Accepted video formats: MP4 and MOV
- Your video should be less than 10gb in size (no need for full HD or 4K exports at max settings)
- Allow yourself enough time to upload — upload times vary on internet connection and video size.
- Only one designated person should submit your video via this form.
- Using the "back" function in your browser will lose all progress.
- All fields are required.
- If you have questions regarding the upload form, please contact [email protected]. If you have questions regarding the competition rules, please contact competition administrators.
- After the competition, you'll have the option to create your own AnywhereSeat account and sell tickets to your video (like a public showing).